In the world of online business, a website is an interface of an organisation. Therefore, it is paramount that while developing or re-vamping an old website proper developmental process should be followed.
At Videaim IP, we provide proper developmental road map for developing a proper website.
1. Planning - determining the purpose of the website, type of audience to interact and a format of a website or design or layout
2. Content: it is paramount that a website is not too verbose and should be free of grammatical and spelling mistakes. The content should clearly define the purpose, credential, organisational structure and product or services in offer
3. Testing: it is essential that before making the website live, it should be properly working
4. Hosting: is simply putting the site on the internet with an appropriate domain name
5. SEO: Search Engine Optimization is basically considering or knowing how a search engines work or understanding the algorithm of computer program. Such understanding provides an understanding for search engine behaviour, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines, and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, adding content, doing HTML, and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
This website is designed for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as rendering legal advice or legal services or setting, negotiating or accepting fees for legal advice or legal services. Any comments are the opinion of Videaim IP, and must not be interpreted and used in any way as legal advice or rendering legal services, or setting, negotiating or accepting fees for legal advice or legal services. Videaim IP cannot render legal services, give you legal advice, tell you what your legal rights or remedies are, sign legal documents, represent you in court; or tell you how to testify in court. Legal services are provided by the licensed agents or consultants. We do not provide legal advice or services.